Join us Sundays at 2:00PM as we gather outdoors at the California Heights Baptist Church parking lot found at:
4130 Gardenia Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90807
We are excited to join together once again. However, please know that our gathering will be a little different, and rightfully so, to comply with state and county health guidelines. These changes include revised staff/volunteer protocols, cleaning/sanitation practices, as well some a few modifications to the physical layout.
Here’s what you need to know for in-person attendance:
- Pre-register yourself and your group ahead of time to help us with capacity planning and help us prepare and better serve those that are attending:
- Seating: Onsite chairs will be sanitized prior to arrival and positioned to accommodate social distancing guidelines between household groups. If you prefer, you are also welcome to bring your own lawn chair.
- Weather: Please check the local forecast for what to expect and dress/prepare appropriately. Canopy shading available.
- Symptom Check: Please stay home if you are sick with a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever or chills or if you are currently under quarantine or isolation. Join us online instead and we’ll see you in person next time.
- Personal Protective Equipment: A face covering is required at all times. This applies to all in-person adults and to children 2 years of age and older. Only individuals who have been instructed not to wear a face covering by their medical provider are exempt from wearing one.
- Physical Social Distancing: A minimum of 6 feet of space should be maintained between individuals or between household groups and others that are not in their own household group.
- For groups arriving with children, recent regulation changes as of 12/2020 ask to “ensure that their children stay next to a parent, avoid touching any other person or any item that does not belong to them, and are masked if age permits.”
- State Guidelines: If you or your children are unable to adhere to the face covering, social distancing, and other state/local guidelines, please stay home for the safety of those attending and out of love for your neighbor. Until then, join us online.
- For Families: