Join us Sundays at 2:00PM as we gather indoors and outdoors at the California Heights Baptist Church building and patio found at:
4130 Gardenia Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90807
We are excited to join together once again. The latest COVID protocol changes as of 6/15/2021 can be found here. These changes include revised staff/volunteer protocols, cleaning/sanitation practices, as well some a few modifications to the physical layout.
Here’s what you need to know for in-person attendance:
- Pre-register yourself and your group ahead of time to help us with capacity planning and help us prepare and better serve those that are attending:
- Order of Worship: Grab an electronic copy here. A limited amount of physical copies will be available.
- Arrival: Enter the building through the double doors along Gardenia Ave.
- Symptom Check: Out of consideration of those in attendance, please stay home if you are sick and join us in-person when you’re feeling better. The latest recordings of our live service can be found on Youtube here.
- Personal Protective Equipment: A face covering will be considered optional upon your discretion. Whether you choose to wear a mask or not, we ask that you be respectful, wise, thoughtful, kind, loving, and of service to those around you.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance. Cleaning and sanitation of seating, restrooms, and high touch surfaces will be performed before and after the Sunday service.
- Seating: Upon entry, an usher will be available to welcome guests and help with any questions or information. Attendees are welcome to seat themselves where comfortable. See also “Physical Social Distancing” below.
- Physical Social Distancing: Every other row in the sanctuary will be taped off to allow for extra spacing between parties. While distancing is not a requirement, we ask that attendees respect the distancing comfort of those around them. Let us bear together with one another and not take offense at anyone’s exercise of preference for social distancing. As a way of serving others, we suggest using kind communication when interacting. For example:
- Are you comfortable if I sit here?
- Would you please allow some more space for social distancing?
- Local Guidelines: The latest Long Beach Public Health orders can be found here.
- For Families: