Giving is a form of worship unto the Lord. As children of God, we’re called to give generously, sacrificially, and with an attitude of cheerfulness (2 Corinthians 9:6-7). If the Lord places it on your heart to give to the ministry of Pillar Bible Church, there are a couple of ways to do that.
- During Sunday Services. You can give during the “Worship through Giving” portion of our worship service.
- If you are a first time guest to our church, we would request that instead of giving, you would fill out a guest card in order for us to contact you, and that will be your gift to us.
- If giving by check, you may make them payable to “Pillar Bible Church”.
- By mail. If you are unable to join us on Sundays but would like to mail a check (do not send cash), you may send it to: 4130 Gardenia Ave. Long Beach, CA 90807.
- Online via PayPal. We have been privileged to be given an avenue to give to the ministry of PBC through the internet. If you would like to give via credit card or PayPal, you are welcome do so through this PayPal button:
The money that you give will be used for the furtherance of the Gospel ministry. This includes areas such as:
- General church life
- Pastoral ministry
If you would like to specify which find you would like to donate to, please write one of the accepted funds below on the memo line.
- General Fund
- Building Fund
- Great Commission Fund
- Benevolent Fund
- Short Term Missions Fund
- Approved Love Gift
No benefit in the form of ‘goods or services’ were provided to the donor in exchange for these gifts unless otherwise noted. All contributions were given with the understanding that PBC has complete control of the donated funds and discretion as to the use of the funds, so that the funds will be used to carry out PBC’s exempt purposes and functions.
Pillar Bible Church of the Christian and Missionary Alliance is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in group exemption #2284 since 2003 under its Federal Tax ID# 33-0798732